Well that was embarrassing. You would think Watchfinder would know that this is not an 'Isograph' with a carbon hairspring wouldn't you?
I don’t know if I will feel happy or sad with that video. More than half of the clip, he compares TAG Heuer with Rolex I’m also not sure of what the message of that video really means. He is probably assuming most of his followers are Rolex fanboys.
Yeah, it was very odd. Especially all the stuff about the doggy.... WTF?
Some thoughts after watching the video
1. my gosh those makro shots are sexy! I love the details and finish of the brown Autavia!
2. I hate the guy talking in the video, he seems to have no idea what he is talking about
3. anyone else notice that with gold plated hands you dont get the issue of polished parts reflecting an ugly back of the hands
1. I know what you mean. I started looking on eBay and Chrono24 after watching the video and wondering if the 42mm might fit me
2. Disagree there. I think he has a great voice and writes brilliant scripts - just a shame he got his facts wrong on this one.
C'mon now stop being so rational. I saw, I was upset and I made up my mind forever
Cheers mate, hope you're having a good Friday!
[Disclaimer: this reply was meant for purely joking]
Hahahaha Bro Jim, you probably the first that said that about the Watchfinder Guy.
Half the comments usually filled up with how they are lost in his great voice. Some of them even said they don't care about the contents anymore and just focus on the voice and presentation
1. Agree with the makro shot. Isograph or not this Autavia is sexy. Well i've been liking it since it's first inception.
Yup the “Isograph” technically improves reliability and function. Design wise the Autavia is a gorgeous 3-hander
Yes the voice is calming and it feels like listening to a famous storyteller
Separate names with a comma.