Forums Latest Auctions Members
  1. kappa_md

kappa_md Feb 1, 2021

I believe this deserves a special thread on its own :) I just want to give a SPECIAL THANK YOU to sir Rob @Aquagraph for sending me not just one, but TWO very special tokens from the UK which we all know are TAG Heuer stuff ::love::::love::
    983DA694-FAA6-41D4-9E51-02BB9BBFFD03.jpeg

I don’t know why I deserve such kindness from sir Rob and I’m super delighted to open this package this morning! My wife was beside me when I was opening this one and I can hear her excitement as I open the delivery. I told her I’ve great friends in TAG Heuer forum Calibre11 and we share alot of our passion for TAG Heuer there. She was truly surprised to see TAG Heuer stuff (book and pouch) and was quite envious of me :p
    AB3646B3-3639-4D57-BBF2-905ED24C0A17.jpeg

One of the first few articles I’ve read in sir Rob’s tagheuerenthusiast blogspot was his trip to TH factory in Switzerland. His narration of his trip made me feel I was also visiting this wonderul place and I’ve obviously included this in my bucketlist. I still hope someday I can finally visit the museum which Jack Heuer personally curated and to see TAG Heuer legendary stuff. I know that Jack Heuer has given much of his collection to the museum which will probably be the lasting tangible impression of his legacy. :thumbsup:
    58742403-9B46-48C6-9E61-1902BFF2604C.jpeg

Again THANK YOU to sir @Aquagraph and to Calibre11 for such great deeds and kindness! I’m appreciative of your passion for TAG Heuer and in turn gives us also joy and happiness :) Hope someday we can have a Commemorative Book of our own, have more Calibre11 TH collectors edition watches and also a Collector’s Summit so we can see each other once this pandemic is over. ::psy:: Stay safe everyone! ::rimshot::

Remo, Pitfitter446, Anthony.R and 8 others like this.
  2. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Feb 1, 2021

kappa_md likes this.
  3. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Feb 2, 2021

Ah, I was going to ask you if you'd got the parcel yet... that's great to hear it's arrived. :D

kappa_md likes this.
  4. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Feb 2, 2021

It was the book of the Singapore Watch Collectors Club (IIRC), it's a bit like the 'A Man and His Watch' book that everyone seems to have... it has an S/el in it. I must get round to reviewing it at some point, it's very nice! Thanks again to Kappa for that! :D

kappa_md and Jim Dollares like this.
  5. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Feb 2, 2021

Not the Singapore collectors club, but in fact the Phillipines.... sorry Kappa!

kappa_md likes this.
  6. kappa_md

kappa_md Feb 2, 2021

No problem sir @Aquagraph :thumbsup: Thank you again ::love::

Aquagraph likes this.