Ownership Experiences- 2017 TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45

1. kwilcox

kwilcox Apr 4, 2018

Do you have problems with other bluetooth devices? If not, then a full factory reset on your iPhone may be your only recourse. If you take a local backup first using iTunes then it'll be pretty painless.

2. Rkick07

Rkick07 Apr 4, 2018

Negative, Just with the watch now.

3. Gedwan

Gedwan Apr 6, 2018

Hello All,

I am new to the Forum, it’s a very information rich forum and I am glad to be in it.

I have CM45 connected to IPhone8. Is a there a way to reply to messages and WhatsApp from the watch?

4. Lugduno

Lugduno Apr 6, 2018

First of all, welcome to the forum!

As for your question, this is one of the features that Apple block, so it’s only possible to answer messages when your connected phone runs Android.

5. Gedwan

Gedwan Apr 6, 2018

Got it. I think it’s ok as I just might enjoy the watch as is. Thanks.

6. Gingerbloke

Gingerbloke Apr 6, 2018

You shouldn't have to factory reset the iPhone. This is. A common issue....
    Go to the reset setting area of the iPhone and choose to reset the network connection. It also deleted all Bluetooth profiles on the phone.

Hopefully this will work..

7. Gingerbloke

Gingerbloke Apr 6, 2018

Up till last night I thought it was random. But for me it was because whilst getting the damn thing g perfectly aliglned I Press the side button - that appears to turn off the night light watchface?
    Great for me cos I hate that green thing...

8. tswire

tswire Apr 6, 2018

If it ever works off the bat (which I have found less and less lately) the green "charging" face goes out in like 2 minutes anyway. I find if it does not switch to charging face, it actually takes like 5 minutes for the face to turn off. I really am frustrated with a) how hard it is to align and charge this and b) how random sht like this happens.

9. Gingerbloke

Gingerbloke Apr 6, 2018

Amazing how we all get a different experience!! I get the green screen all damned night...
    I am happy when I get my standard watchface because it is white and black.....

Agree this random crap is annoying. Nowadays I need to align the 2 devices perfectly...

10. ASK777

ASK777 Apr 6, 2018

I would like everyone to know that my Tag connected is working perfectly with my
    iPhone 7 plus. No connection issues or anything. I am wondering if some of the problems are operator error???

11. kwilcox

kwilcox Apr 6, 2018

There have been a few major updates from Google in the last week that have pretty much fixed the issue.

Hubert likes this.
  12. gunnerroy

gunnerroy Apr 7, 2018

Contacted Tag Switzerland want a green rubber strap was told 4-6 weeks. Went to Ernest & Jones how long to get me a green rubber strap 7working days from the same place I tried to get one. Why?

13. weephillie

weephillie Apr 8, 2018

Since changing to Wear OS and the recent update my Connected 45 will no longer connect to wifi or bluetooth. It used to connect before without any problems.

Also, it doesn't connected to the battery info in Wear OS.

Any ideas anyone?

14. chrisuk

chrisuk Apr 8, 2018

Since I reset all of the apps and posted that small guide on the previous page, I’ve had no problems at all.

First time ever as well this morning, I had a notification that a load of my watch apps had auto updated.

I hope this lasts !

15. weephillie

weephillie Apr 8, 2018

Thanks Chris but I'm having problems connecting my Samsung S7 ...not on iOS

16. lottze

lottze Apr 9, 2018

I'm waiting now already THREE MONTHS for getting blue rubber and brown leather staos from boutique.

17. gunnerroy

gunnerroy Apr 9, 2018

Is that from Switzerland or tag shop

18. lottze

lottze Apr 9, 2018

It' from th boutique in Munich

19. pocket

pocket Apr 9, 2018

I had a similar issue. Went to a store in Northampton to buy an orange strap, was told would take 5 days to order from Tag. 3 weeks later still no strap! Cancelled my order, went to Goldsmith's in Coventry. They had the strap in stock.

20. Rkick07

Rkick07 Apr 9, 2018

Thats what every forum says - I've done it many times and it does not reset the bluetooh profile, just the wifi.