Ownership Experiences- 2017 TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45

1. Alexjl

Alexjl Mar 1, 2018

Does anyone else have a problem with apps crashing since the last update? I'm really hoping they patch it soon, since my watch almost always refuses to load "Settings."

Whenever I try to click on "Settings," it tries to load the Settings window for a millisecond before booting me right back out. Makes it impossible to shut down my watch since the only way to do that is via Settings-About-Power Off.

2. AndySix

AndySix Mar 1, 2018

No such issues. Would try a factory reset...

3. Ajkassim

Ajkassim Mar 1, 2018

Hi guys. Why is it only sometimes it will show images sent via WhatsApp and not always. If the image does not show I get a camera icon

Edited by a mod Mar 1, 2018
  4. ddaenen1

ddaenen1 Mar 6, 2018

Honestly, hooked up an iphone, i never been able to view the whatsapp images on my watch.

5. Ajkassim

Ajkassim Mar 6, 2018

Its weird I'm on Samsung S7. I've asked many places and forums but no joy.

6. paulgrinny

paulgrinny Mar 6, 2018

Also hooked upto iPhone , never been able to view WhatsApp images, only got the camera icon

7. Ajkassim

Ajkassim Mar 6, 2018

Just annoying as we have the best screen than many smart watches and can't even veiw images or video. I had a moto360 wow so much you can do and veiw images and vids. Down side screen resolution was not the best

8. lordgriff

lordgriff Mar 8, 2018

Hi my Connected has stopped screen locking when I remove the watch from my wrist. Any idea how to resolve this?
    My concern is my contactless cards are linked to watch so could be a nightmare if watch was stolen and wasn’t locked.

Edited Mar 8, 2018
  9. Hubert

Hubert Mar 8, 2018

My recollection is that Android/Google Pay requires a PIN prior to every purchase. Is that not enforced on your watch?

10. lordgriff

lordgriff Mar 8, 2018

No never been asked for a PIN before, but my watch always locks when it is removed from the wrist. I have since solved the issue since turning watch on and off several times, so all good now.

11. Hubert

Hubert Mar 8, 2018

Maybe this is a regional policy, or dependent on the type of card.

A PIN was enforced when I tested it for AMEX in the US a few months ago.

12. Johnsteed001

Johnsteed001 Mar 11, 2018

Finally bought one and absolutely love it. Took a bit of fiddling about with as it was set on the factory loop display! Touch the settings icon and tap the screen 5 times to unlock!

13. Hubert

Hubert Mar 11, 2018

Congrats and welcome!

14. pauls

pauls Mar 12, 2018

Hey, ok so I've had mine for just under a year now. I changed from an Android phone back to IOS but Android Wear app wouldn't recognise the watch. Did a factory reset and paired the new phone...all worked fine again. Then I did a couple of complete charge/discharge cycles but now find that the battery discharges in under a day, with no use and not on my wrist. Before I'd find that I was getting 2 or 3 days with light use. Any ideas much appreciated!!

15. Hubert

Hubert Mar 12, 2018

You may need to go through the battery calibration process to get it to stabilize.

16. ZeuGantic

ZeuGantic Mar 20, 2018

What is the Android version for?
    On my watch, I see Wear OS version 2.10, Android version 7.1.1
    It is paired with an android phone that has Android 8.. why does the watch show android 7.1.1?

17. ZeuGantic

ZeuGantic Mar 23, 2018

I have 2, both are named "Tag Heuer".
    Only ever paired them with Android.

18. Good Times

Good Times Mar 23, 2018

Is it an issue?

19. Jcr

Jcr Mar 23, 2018

Hi
    With the new wear os app installed on my iPhone I seem to no longer be able to select watch faces as I could with android wear on the iPhone
    Any thoughts?

20. ScottZ

ScottZ Mar 23, 2018

Yea, it seems that has been removed from the app, and I just have a picture of clouds and not the watch like we used to have.