Ownership Experiences- 2017 TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45

1. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Nov 8, 2017

Yes, apparently this second film is hard to see and remove...but in your case, lucky it was there!

macribas likes this.
  2. Hubert

Hubert Nov 8, 2017

Merging to the main thread.

Yes, the second protective film has taken all of us for a ride. Well documented earlier on the thread.

petey00 likes this.
  3. vicsalt

vicsalt Nov 9, 2017

i have iPhone with 2 emails , 1 my personal, MSN account and the other my work Exchange account. All set up within mail app on iPhone. All notifications working etc.

However my watch only shows the MSN account, and only a option to add a google account. Solution please

4. connected1976

connected1976 Nov 9, 2017

check the configuration of the android wear application on your iphone
    Blocked notifications
    Mail cards / Enriched Gmail cards / block cards from other mail apps

5. vicsalt

vicsalt Nov 9, 2017

Yes done, this. Am I missunderstanding the whole android thing, My understanding from the connected adds was notifications on iPhone would be replicated on the watch. I would like to know if any has a iPhone and get notifications on watch from both accounts, as in my msn account and work exchange account, both are setup within the mail app on my mobile.

Is there an alternative android app which I can point all my mail at , if that makes sence. Also notifications are not showing on a card I have to swipe after a vibrating alert. I’ve spent around 30 hrs to date my TAG experience is not good and questioning if I made the right choice.

Is the problem Apple, would it all work if I had a android phone?

All I want is email and Calander notifications, I thought this would be easy

6. vicsalt

vicsalt Nov 9, 2017

F
    did you find a solution I’m having hell with emails and android, I have a phone use a msn account and exchange work account and need notifications from both and calander notifications from exchange account, spent over 30 hrs and giving up, starting to regret my decision al ready and watch only 5 days old

7. Alexjl

Alexjl Nov 10, 2017

HI everyone, I'm new to watches, and I thought this looked interesting. I was wondering what everyone's thoughts on the future of this second gen's modular design would be? Do you think Tag will keep using this design as a framework for a certain range of watches, so that, for example, the next gen of the connected (the 39?) will still be able to use this gen's lugs/straps/etc?

It's a fun concept, but I just wonder whether you'll technically be able to 'upgrade' to a future watch module when the next gen(s) are released, or if the sizing differences would prevent that (ie the lugs for a 45 would probably be too big for a 39?). And even then, that's going off of a pretty big assumption that they'll even continue the concept of modularity past this iteration...

8. Good Times

Good Times Nov 10, 2017

My understanding is that the 39 is an additional version, not replacement. Hopefully the next gen will also be 45mm and can slot in, but if not I'l happily convert to mechanical and go again with next gen.

9. Mbaizai

Mbaizai Nov 10, 2017

I have tag modular 45 . I noticed lately that tilt to wake doesnt work. I tried restarting the watch which seems to fix it but it happened again.

10. Hubert

Hubert Nov 10, 2017

The word back when the Modular 45mm was launched, was that there would be a smaller ladies version and a larger size. However, this is prior to Intel's strategy change. So we'll have to wait to see what the 3rd gen brings.

11. Alexjl

Alexjl Nov 10, 2017

Thank you for the answers, everyone! And they were considering a larger size? What would that fit? A bicep? ;)

12. Hubert

Hubert Nov 10, 2017

My thought is that the bezel would have become part of the touch screen. Just speculation.

13. Shevagol

Shevagol Nov 10, 2017

For iPhone X user with iOS 11.1.1, there seem to be an issue with Android Wear app causing unstable connectivity to the watch. The app quitting itself randomly (maybe to save RAM usage by the phone or iOS).

Haha another year another connectivity issue

Edited Nov 10, 2017
  14. paulgrinny

paulgrinny Nov 11, 2017

Hi all, new on this forum , I have just been given the connect OG 46 Watch(brand new) purchased from Tag outlet store , i have done all the new updates, so all good.
    I am using iPhone 6S, only one of my iCloud email accounts is receiving on the connect, the other iCloud email address not showing, any advice be welcome.
    Also , not all iMessages showing on the connect

Cheers

15. Shevagol

Shevagol Nov 11, 2017

Have you checked your notification setting on iPhone? Notification setting for each email mailbox in iOS can be customized. Make sure to set 'Show on lock screen' to every mailbox to enable Android Wear to mirror notification from iPhone. Hope it works!

16. vicsalt

vicsalt Nov 11, 2017

i have similar issue, i have a MSN account and Exchange account on my iPhone, all notification on Mobile are correct, and yet I only get notifications from my MSN account on watch, if I go in and add account on Android ware it only allows you to add a google account. I was under the impression all notifications on iPhone would be mirrored on watch. Very frustrating and questioning if I've done the right thing

17. vicsalt

vicsalt Nov 11, 2017

Sorry I purchased one last Sunday whats the OG46 mean ? I have a Serial : AN1380HR708018A Connected Modular 45 ? is mine older ?

18. Mbaizai

Mbaizai Nov 11, 2017

I got same problem so what i did was to shut down and strt the watch. Hope it resolves it

19. paulgrinny

paulgrinny Nov 11, 2017

OG = original

Your watch is the lastest model, 45 means the face size 45mm, 46 is the original model, 46mm face size, I got mine on Weds (Connected 46) brand new for £800 so went with that

20. vicsalt

vicsalt Nov 11, 2017

Oh shite, thats why the glass screen protector didn't fit, got the 46 model not the 45 lol