Ownership Experiences- 2017 TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45

1. Iñaki

Iñaki Jul 8, 2017

I was searching a stand or something similar to leave the watch, straps,.., but didn´t find. In ebay sometines, there is a stand to charge the watch and leave the straps but I don´t like it

2. B17KiriCon45

B17KiriCon45 Jul 8, 2017

I just picked up my tan leather band. Will also note that a Tag rep contacted me the day after I emailed them. +5 for Tag service. Customer experience with the jeweler was another miss. Apparently the person who assisted with procuring the band didn't get the memo that they were providing the black rubber one complimentary as a gesture for not having the leather one in time. We're squared away now, but that was irritating.

On a different note, my tilt awake keeps turning itself on. I've turned the watch off and on again, and turned the tilt awake off, but it still seems to be experiencing the issue. I have to reset it several times a day. Anyone else have this happening?

3. PedroHeuer85

PedroHeuer85 Jul 9, 2017

Yeah I've seen those but not too sure I'm all that keep on them either, will keep searching though and will post back if I manage to find anything

4. laurent

laurent Jul 9, 2017

I don't see the google fit watch face on my watch - anyone else / is there a trick to get it ? on the tag interactive one I can add for instance the steps complication but that's not the same

5. vdeknock

vdeknock Jul 10, 2017

Using the same google account as uour watch, have a look on the play store using a computer for other apps.

6. chrisuk

chrisuk Jul 10, 2017

Caught my watch on the wife's bag last night and the front of the face just popped off.

It's literally a thin piece of metal which clips into place, nicked the bottom of it when it hit the floor as well :(

7. Hubert

Hubert Jul 10, 2017

Contact the dealer where you bought it from, to see what they can do. Worst case, you might need to pay for the bezel to be replaced.

8. Hubert

Hubert Jul 10, 2017

Nice; you need to update the logo.

9. laurent

laurent Jul 11, 2017

Sorry I don't understand - if I visit the play store from my account, it says Google Fit is installed on my watch... and ?

Also if anyone could answer if they have a fit watch face and I have a unique problem or nobody has a google fit watch face showing in Android Gear nor on the watch itself ? I'd be grateful to get that answered, thank you

10. Wing

Wing Jul 11, 2017

Hi everyone!
    Question! Does anyone know of the battery life approximately.
    1. with normal daily use (checking notifications)
    2. with an hour jogging session (gps?) playing music
    3. playing music non stop.

Thank you in advance. Im very keen on this device and have had read alot about it (so expensive) hehe =)

11. Hubert

Hubert Jul 11, 2017

There are multiple testimonies on this thread that can answer #1 & #2. Just go back a few pages and keep reading.
    I don't remember any previous post that can answer #3.

12. finkle

finkle Jul 11, 2017

This may have been asked but has anyone heard of any new automatic modules that will be released?
    The sales guy at my Tag Heuer shop mentioned a new chronograph coming out possibly in Sept...

13. Hubert

Hubert Jul 11, 2017

I moved your post to this thread. Where you originally had it didn't make sense.

The rumor you are referring to dates back to when the Modular 45 was released. Check my previous post where this was explained.

14. sparkitekt

sparkitekt Jul 12, 2017

If anyone is interested: I emailed Tag customer service regarding the iOS app. They said it won't be available until late September, early October. This is unacceptable. I can't help but feel like they intentionally withheld the iOS app.

15. vdeknock

vdeknock Jul 13, 2017

So if you click on Play store on your watch then click search and scroll down to health and fitness apps and it should so google fit, you can then install or open

16. PedroHeuer85

PedroHeuer85 Jul 13, 2017

Sorry.. what is unacceptable with this? I don't understand

17. PedroHeuer85

I think Laurent is referring to the actual Google Fit watch face that is available when you first set up the watch... I had this on mine but it disappeared a few days later never to return!

laurent likes this.
  18. PedroHeuer85

What page was this on Hubert, the link goes to page 5 but I cant see anything on there about this? not that ive watched all the videos... is it on one of them?

19. Hubert

Hubert Jul 13, 2017

The link I referenced above works correctly. It shows my post from March:
    upload_2017-7-13_10-28-56.png

20. PedroHeuer85