Ownership Experiences- 2017 TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45

1. sailtx109

sailtx109 Jun 7, 2017

Exactly 24 hours in with the above settings and at 33% battery left.

2. Hubert

Hubert Jun 7, 2017

Good to hear; be sure to post pictures when you receive the extra band.

3. sailtx109

sailtx109 Jun 8, 2017

Right at 32 hours, 100% to the watch powering off. Let's see if I can get a 100% charge again.

Hubert likes this.
  4. dc42

dc42 Jun 8, 2017

Have the update. Let's see how it does. Can't find the instructions on how to switch off the ADB debug feature without resetting the watch. Anyone know how it's done?

5. Hubert

Hubert Jun 8, 2017

dc42 likes this.
  6. dc42

dc42 Jun 8, 2017

Hubert likes this.
  7. Hubert

Hubert Jun 8, 2017

Great to have confirmation this works! :¬)

humerc likes this.
  8. abeverat

abeverat Jun 8, 2017

I received the update today. Here are my 2 observations
    1) it charges at 100%
    2) tilt to wake is now less sensitive. After 11 and half hours I am at 53% whereas before I would have been at around 30%

For the moment I didn't notice anything else

petey00 likes this.
  9. Hawkinskarl

Hawkinskarl Jun 8, 2017

I forced the update yesterday with the great tip on here. I must say the watch as been more responsive to wake-up and its charged both times to 100% and lasting all day with wifi and BT on I for one is pretty impressed with it. love the watch but I'm a little disappointed with smears on the screen think for the cost it should be better.

10. Iñaki

Iñaki Jun 10, 2017

Since the update, when I connect the iPhone to the car sistem audio, the watch disconnect of the phone

11. sailtx109

sailtx109 Jun 11, 2017

Well it was too good to be true, after the third charge not getting to 100% without reconnecting the charger multiple times. On the plus side it does hit 100%, eventually.

12. laurent

laurent Jun 11, 2017

apologies if this isn't the right thread but... how long did it take for you folks for your watch to ship ?

I ordered from tag website directly more than 1 month ago, was immediately charged in full, and my order has been "processing" with no update since then... I'm getting the 'ceramic' one with extra bracelet

13. Hubert

Hubert Jun 11, 2017

Call them to find out when they expect to ship it to you.

14. gnc1000

gnc1000 Jun 11, 2017

I looked at buying from the tag website as well - - it was 28 days back in March too. Ended up buying from Macy's in the US, they had 2 day delivery.

My impression is that Tag wants to favor their retail network, you might look around and if you can find one, cancel and get a refund of your online order.

(All that being said, waiting on a leather band and clasp since late April)

15. JSS

JSS Jun 11, 2017

Google fit & connected 45, got the watch about a week ago and think getting to grips with most of the functions. having a problem with google fit, trying to customise my favourite activities on watch, change the favourites on my phone doesn't seem to change the favourites on my watch. on phone google fit says it is not connected to any devices but data from activities is being recorthey aren't and information on activities is gettign transfone problem a week now and seem to be getting

16. Matt-the-man

Matt-the-man Jun 11, 2017

I also have issues with Google fit. I have a 2,000 calorie goal and on my phone and fit.google.com, last week for example, I hit my goal every day. On the watch it only shows hitting it on Wednesday and Thursday. The rest of the days do not have completion ticks - anyone else experiencing this?

Regarding my experience of the most recent update, the watch does indeed charge to 100% and lasts much longer, at least 24 hours.

17. jucarbon

jucarbon Jun 11, 2017

Anybody notice? Bought an electric blue strap in the Miami boutique and the strap is shorter than the original one. Allowing better adjustment to the watch.

weephillie likes this.
  18. weephillie

weephillie Jun 12, 2017

That is also true with the red rubber strap I bought. It's a much better fit than the original black one.

19. Hubert

Hubert Jun 12, 2017

20. Dangdang

Dangdang Jun 12, 2017

Connected 45 cannot connect to wifi unless power off iPhone

Running the latest IOS 10.3.2 and also NXH19N on the Connected 45 watch.
    Wifi does not have page authorisation as it is at home.

I managed to successfully connect to wifi ONLY if I power my iPhone OFF.
    With iPhone powered off, can then access Goggle Play, download/update apps, and then once I turned on my iPhone, I will lose my wifi connectivity but it will be connected via bluetooth.

I also tried to turn off wifi on iPhone but leaving watch on wifi -> wifi on watch loses connectivity.
    Turning off bluetooth but kept wifi on the iPhone -> wifi on watch loses connectivity.

Somehow, iPhone needs to be turned off.

Anyone experiencing same issues?