Ownership Experiences- 2017 TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45

1. Iñaki

Iñaki May 17, 2017

I´m also a user of iPhone 7. How can I install Android Pay from the PC to the watch?

2. Toby P

Toby P May 17, 2017

Go to google playstore on any PC - make sure you're logged into your google account and search for "android pay" - it should allow you to install to the watch. Then go through the set up and it will talk to the phone (through the android connect app) to get you through this. So far I've had to set it up twice - the watch seems to forget that there is a card linked at present which is a bit frustrating but its promising. I was told by TAG that this feature is being officially launched later this month so the app may still be at beta stage.

3. Iñaki

Iñaki May 17, 2017

Thank you! I´ll try it

4. Toby P

Toby P May 17, 2017

Hi just reporting first Android Pay purchase success using the watch

PedroHeuer85 likes this.
  5. Hubert

Hubert May 17, 2017

Remember that if you disable the lock screen, then Android Pay will be disabled.

6. Toby P

Toby P May 17, 2017

Many thanks Hubert, it seems to have stabilised itself now and appears reliable so far.

7. Hubert

Hubert May 17, 2017

Good to hear!

8. Toby P

Toby P May 18, 2017

Using Watchmaker Pro via cloud and IOS - quick question? how long should it take to download a watchface to the watch? I get the sending and loading screens up but apparently nothing further happens.

9. Webmonkey

Webmonkey May 19, 2017

I had issues using the same setup, seemed to be loading on the screen but nothing uploaded. Since following the thread and instructions below they load up in seconds now.

https://forums.calibre11.com/threads/tag-heuer-connected-custom-watchfaces.34319/

and specifically these instructions https://forums.calibre11.com/threads/tag-heuer-connected-custom-watchfaces.34319/page-9#post-704276

10. Toby P

Toby P May 19, 2017

That's a very useful thread thanks so much Webmonkey. I'll give it a go later on ...

Android pay is behaving very well for me so far too. My experience is to just fire up the app and hold the watch to the reader. payment is confirmed by a short buzz. I'd like to be able to discretely add the pay complication to my choice of the TAG faces. I seem to only be able to do this on the "interactive themes" face at present which is frustrating. I'd also like to be able to adjust the hand colour of that face in the "black mode" as I find it quite difficult to read presently, but like the face.

11. FAP

FAP May 19, 2017

How to access Email/ contacts if you are not on GMAIL

I don't have GMAIL account and would like to know if any of you have a way to do, with the different accounts such a Hotmail, yahoo or work email.
    you should no mention that is IPHONE IOS compatible.

12. Hubert

Hubert May 19, 2017

Moved your post as it didn't have any context as a stand-alone thread. I am assuming this is related to the Connected watch thread.

13. PedroHeuer85

PedroHeuer85 May 19, 2017

So my orange strap finally arrived... Firstly I was amazed at the attention to detail having the strap presented in a matching box to that of the watch and secondly the colour and overall finish of the strap was perfect... Very very happy with it and love the way it looks against the blue ceramic, although I do often wonder if black would have been a better choice? What do you all think?

20170519_200153.jpg
  14. michelberg

michelberg May 19, 2017

Really like the orange strap.

Still waiting for the watch, with black lugs and grey strap. also ordered the orange one

PedroHeuer85 likes this.
  15. PedroHeuer85

The orange strap really is great and a lot brighter than I thought judging by the pictures. When is your watch due to arrive?

16. Hubert

Hubert May 19, 2017

Orange always tends to be a bold, but good choice. :thumbsup:

PedroHeuer85 likes this.
  17. PedroHeuer85

What do you think of it in contrast with the blue bezel?

18. michelberg

michelberg May 19, 2017

should have been here....but isn't. don't know for sure. a couple of weeks i'm afraid.

19. Iñaki

Iñaki May 19, 2017

Lovely strap! It´s easy to change it?
    When I bought the watch in April ( strap black) , I ordered the straps red and green. Still waiting for them

PedroHeuer85 likes this.
  20. icwhatudidthere

icwhatudidthere May 19, 2017

It's very easy to change straps. It's one of my favorite features of this watch!

Iñaki likes this.