1. Rebnats

Rebnats Oct 15, 2017

She found out that I am about to pull the trigger on a new Tag Aquaracer Pepsi GMT, simply because I like it and have sourced an AD with over £300 discount off rrp, in stock. Her indoors threw a wobble stating I only purchased a new Tag about a year ago and would definitely leave me if I bought the Watch.
    Well folks that's all for now, I am just going to help her pack.

Gambba, dtf and imagwai like this.
  2. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Oct 15, 2017

So long as this site and its participants are not named in any proceedings as enablers, then I wish you all the best :cool:

Zeke, erich77 and dtf like this.
  3. Hubert

Hubert Oct 15, 2017

Hey, you had a choice and you made it. Stay strong! ;)

4. OttoWilliam

OttoWilliam Oct 15, 2017

:( can we still expect some pictures of the watch though ?

5. Mr_Orange

Mr_Orange Oct 15, 2017

No, he won't be able to afford the internet access after the divorce settlement ;)

OttoWilliam likes this.
  6. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Oct 16, 2017

Not sure if this thread is serious (?) but if it is I'd say that it sounds like you have some issues if you choose a watch over your wife...? If you are willing to do so she is probably leaving you for your immature prioritizations, one of the things being that you choose a watch over her?

7. elbeik

elbeik Oct 16, 2017

In the instance where there are no children, or no children under the legal age, always choose the watch.

8. Gambba

Gambba Oct 16, 2017

Jim.....chill.

It post is clearly a joke and I think the same sort of thing many of us face in our obsessive desire for the next watch.

I announced I'd bought another vintage Heuer to my wife on camera at the Heuer Globetrotter event as I thought murder would be less likely in a crowded public place ::bleh::

I said last year I didn't need another watch, then bought my most expensive piece by a long way, then another last month and now I NEED another one at the end of the year I feel!!!! :D

Rebnats and Jim Dollares like this.
  9. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Oct 16, 2017

Thats why I started my reply with "Not sure if this thread is serious (?)" ::shy::

10. imagwai

imagwai Oct 16, 2017

Tell her that if she was satisfying you properly, then you wouldn't be looking at watches. On second thoughts...perhaps don't! :)

Hubert and elbeik like this.