1. marcushogan37

marcushogan37 Feb 20, 2018

No the vintage one. It's lovely but I still have an affinity for the blue McQueen box. I'm buying a watch though, not a box! (although I can still be fussy considering the price!)

2. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Feb 20, 2018

No, absolutely. I thought you meant they were giving you the 'standard' TAG box though... that there's a brown Heuer box rather supports the idea that the sellers aren't just dumping any old box on you..

3. imagwai

imagwai Feb 20, 2018

I am suspecting the blue box was given initially when the watch was first released, but now given it's become a standard part of the heritage range, they've starting shipping in the standard "Heuer" box.

4. marcushogan37

marcushogan37 Feb 20, 2018

I checked the one that they have here in Galway and it has the blue box. The watch might be two years old though

5. Count.d

Count.d Feb 24, 2018

I bought mine from TAG Heuer direct in Aug'16 and it came with the signed blue box. These blue boxes are very much part of the calibre 11 watch and if they still come from TAG with them today, I'd personally make sure that I'd buy the watch with it. I actually received two of these boxes from TAG (long story) and remember the discussion with them, informing me they were pretty expensive and very beautiful.

If it was me, for a watch of this value and I was buying new today, I'd make sure it came with the blue box with the correct book and manual, rather than trying to save money.

tbpd349 likes this.
  6. Pitfitter446

Pitfitter446 Feb 24, 2018

All this talk of boxes made me wonder what mine was like, into the big box that holds all the watch boxes and f*** f***, I couldn’t find it, panic almost set in but, there it was under “the catalog” next to the watch case, checked and mine is blue.