Hi everybody! And a Kirium question! :)

1. j0rdanism

j0rdanism Oct 11, 2016

Hi people, I've been reading all the great articles on Calibre11 for a while now, only just realized there was an actual forum attached ::shy::

Anyways, name's Jordan, got two cheap Tags thrown in my lap, so I thought it'd be nice to register and be part of this little community :)

And I have a question for all you people out there; I'm looking to replace the dial on my Kirium WL5110 (the bottom has a discolored spot) and I've found a few on eBay, but I'm not sure if it's the right size (26mm dial). The model happens to be the automatic chronometer, so I was wondering if that specific model was released in one size only? If so, I could just snag the dial off eBay and be done with it :D

Well, thanks in advance guys, hope to read from you soon!

Jordan

2. WernerBoeinck

WernerBoeinck Oct 12, 2016

Hallo Jordan,
    wear a WL5110 myself.
    In the German catalogue 2002-2003 I found found an area called "Automatik Chronometer + Chronograph" with the
    Numbers WL5110BAO700, WL5118BAO700 and WL511ABA0701. I found no information concerning the diameter of
    the dial or case. So far, I have no idea concerning different case- or dial-diameters. But I think you should have further
    information before ordering the new dial.
    Sorry
    Werner

3. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Oct 12, 2016

Hi Jordan and welcome

There are two Chronometer Kirium models
    [​IMG]
    I think that the 26mm dial is the right one..but can't guarantee it

4. j0rdanism

j0rdanism Oct 14, 2016

Hi guys, thanks for the information. Judging by the size difference, i think it's safe to say it's the right dial :)
    I'm gonna go ahead and order one, then get my local watchmaker to install it.

Totally love this model, fits perfectly on my small wrists.
    I noticed that the newer Tag Heuer watches are all pretty large ::facepalm2::

Thanks again!