Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

1. Hubert

Hubert Jun 26, 2017

Some are still out there. Happy searching...

2. nelsinho

nelsinho Jun 26, 2017

I uninstalled Watchmaker on the watch and then reinstalled it and it worked.

3. Hubert

Hubert Jun 26, 2017

Great; thanks for the update.

4. Good Times

Good Times Jun 27, 2017

Just tried this app and loving it. Finding all the faces I was after by searching and they're working a treat, thanks.

Why do all the Bell & Ross ones look so darn good!? I'm torn between using them or sticking to a Tag face :)

5. Hubert

Hubert Jun 27, 2017

The Bell & Ross faces are really great. Anything with high resolution and layers looks fantastic. Glad you're loving this.

6. Good Times

Good Times Jun 27, 2017

Actually it's not good - I'm starting to look at B&R mechanical watches now lol

PedroHeuer85 likes this.
  7. Hubert

Hubert Jun 27, 2017

Well that is exactly what TAG Heuer is hoping will happen with Connected users... meaning after getting a Connected watch, the experience will lead to buying a mechanical timepiece. Just not Bell & Ross or another 3rd-party. ;)

8. Good Times

Good Times Jul 1, 2017

Well it's definitely working!

Bummed about this Monaco face, my favourite until now that I've realised the hour hand doesn't move incrementally. So when it's 4:57pm, it looks like it's about 4pm. The hour hand only moves from exactly the 4hr to the 5hr on the hour. I had to confirm the time with my phone a few times which is obviously a fail for a watch face. So on to the next one unfortunately!

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender-1.jpg
  9. Hubert

Hubert Jul 1, 2017

There are much better alternatives out there... just need to pray for the watchface gods to help find them.

olliwi and Good Times like this.
  10. Garethelder10

Garethelder10 Jul 11, 2017

Can anyone PM me some watch faces, struggling to find any now on WatchMaker or the above sites, preferably Monaco/Carrera versions?

11. Good Times

Good Times Jul 11, 2017

12. vdeknock

vdeknock Jul 14, 2017

Update on using Watchmaker on iOS devices. Since my last update the app has been updated a few times and has got more features and loads watchfaces with regular success.
    The search feature and ability to buy watchfaces has been implemented and works well.
    Tonight I loaded 3 new faces to the tag using the following, on the app pick the face and send it to the cloud using the same 6 digit number, once it loads I then get the watch to connect to the cloud, previously I recommend that you always be charging to keep wifi open, tonight thus was not necessary and all new faces loaded to the watch first go.

Hubert likes this.
  13. laurent

laurent Jul 14, 2017

great stuff!

tip you can edit any of the watchmaker faces to make them your own or reduce the battery usage in dimmed mode

14. Amirulzul

Amirulzul Jul 15, 2017

Pls pm me the url

15. Hubert

Hubert Jul 15, 2017

Given that you just cited a generic reply that doesn't have any context, I'd have search back (up to a max of 12 pages) to try to figure out what you're referring to. PM'd you.

16. Amirulzul

Amirulzul Jul 18, 2017

Hubert can u pm me all of the facewatch thank you

17. Amirulzul

Amirulzul Jul 18, 2017

18. Hubert

Hubert Jul 19, 2017

@Amirulzul each of those was an individual find and as stated on my post, I don't keep the links.

Like everyone here, you need to go the the communities, and spend some time exploring them. You will see that many of those are still out there.

laurent likes this.
  19. Telman

Telman Sep 6, 2017

Can you send me to inbox? Please. :/

andy19461 likes this.
  20. woohoo

woohoo Sep 7, 2017

hey guys
    has anyone got the .watch file for the 02T tourbillon watchface?
    would be great!!