1. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Jan 7, 2019

I've been told a couple of times now that when ambassadors come to the end of their contracts the watches have to be removed from sale, and that seems to be be the case now with the Bella Hadid Limited Edition. She is apparently no longer an ambassador and Goldsmiths have knocked £1000 off the price!

https://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/TAG-Heuer-Bella-Hadid-Limited-Edition/p/17381352/

I'm not sure whether I should tell my wife or not????;)

Jim Dollares likes this.
  2. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Jan 7, 2019

Lets hope they keep Monopoly long enough for him to release a new F1 for next year, I passed on the new one and keep my fingers crossed for next version

3. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Jan 7, 2019

I actually saw the new F1 in London and it looks a lot better than I thought it would, I was quite critical of the white background, but actually it looked okay. They had the Carrera but my wife dragged me out before I got a chance to look... also I noticed there's an art gallery on Bond Street that's got a load of Alec Monopoly pieces in, but again I didn't get a chance to go in.

4. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Jan 7, 2019

Every now and then you get this feeling that you dont really recognize yourself. I read your post and thought "oooh that that gallery I would definitely pay a visit if I go to London". Well well, I guess taste is something that grows and develops over time...

Remo likes this.
  5. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Jan 7, 2019

:whipped::p

Jim Dollares likes this.
  6. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Jan 8, 2019

Maybe a good spanking is just what I need to set my thoughts in order again hehe

7. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Jan 8, 2019

Always works for me.:eek: